- Ceiling Fans
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposals
- Large Bathrooms
- Private Entrances
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Extra Storage & Huge Closets!
- 1- and 2-Bedroom Apartments
- Cable / High-Speed Internet Ready
- Cushy Carpet, Neutral Color Schemes
- Full Kitchen Appliance Package, Dishwashers!
- Full-Size Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment
Stonewood Village Apartments for Rent in Madison, WI
Stonewood Village is leasing beautiful one and two-bedroom apartments on the East Side of Madison, WI. Located in one of the best neighborhoods in the city, these apartments have everything you need to start your new life in Madison. With its gorgeous scenery and friendly atmosphere, this city is truly one of the best in the country. When you live at Stonewood Village, you’ll be next to dozens of city parks, great restaurants and the East Towne Mall, featuring all of your favorite brands and stores. The entire city is brimming with fun activities and historical landmarks. Experience the capital like never before with one of our apartments for rent in Madison, WI.
When you live at Stonewood Village, you’ll get to enjoy all of our amenities and exclusive perks. You can lounge by our sparkling swimming pool, play a round at one of our tennis courts, or swing by the neighborhood playground. There’s always something to do at our apartments on the East Side of Madison, WI. Browse through our website and see what makes Stonewood Village so unique. With professional onsite maintenance and great customer service, you’ll be in good hands when you move into one of our apartments for rent in Madison, WI. Apply today!
You’ll Love our 1 and 2-Bedroom Apartments in Madison, WI
Stonewood Village has some the best 1 and 2-bedroom apartments in Madison, WI. Through our doors, you’ll find upscale interiors with the latest architectural designs. Take a look at our photo gallery to see your new apartment in action. Our models are spacious enough for you to spread out and relax in style.
The open bar countertops are perfect for entertaining guests. With in-unit air conditioning, your apartment will always be cool and comfortable. Every unit even comes with a built-in washer and dryer for your convenience. You won’t have to worry about lugging all of your dirty clothes to the local laundromat. Our apartments even come with a private patio or balcony. You can lounge outside and soak up that warm summer sunshine. Residents at Stonewood Village can even pay their rent online. It’s the easiest way to make sure you pay your bills on time. Reserve one of our 1 or 2-bedroom apartments in Madison, WI today.
Find Dog Friendly Apartments in Madison, WI at Stonewood Village
One of the best things about living at Stonewood Village is that you get access to all of our amenities. These dog friendly apartments in Madison, WI are full of surprises. There are so many fun things to do in the community. Our sparkling swimming pool is the perfect way to relax. Come home after a long day at work and take a soothing dip in the pool. We also have plenty of additional storage space available if you need some extra room to spread out.
Stonewood Village even has two tennis courts. You can play a rousing match with your friends any day of the week. Our tot lot features a newly renovated playground, perfect for some after school fun. With professional onsite maintenance services, you never have to worry about something going wrong in your apartment. A staff member will be there in no time to fix the problem. You won’t regret renting one of our dog friendly apartments in Madison, WI. We have something for everyone.
- Tennis Courts
- Tot Lot
- Value Pricing
- Ample Parking
- Beautiful Landscaping
- Close to Public Transportation
- Shimmering Pool and Sundeck
- Next to Heistand Park - Frisbee Golf!
- Pet Friendly*
- Convenient Mail Stations Throughout the Property
- Exceptional Professional Maintenance team
- Just Ten Minutes From East Towne Mall Area
- AT&T Fiber Community
*Review pet policy below and inquire with office staff if your have any questions
Stonewood Village Apartments in Madison
Stonewood Village Apartments in Madison is ideally situated to give you easy access to the best of what the area has to offer. Browse the categories for local services and attractions near you.
Brothers Three Bar and Grill614 N Fair Oaks Ave
Madison, WI 53714Callahans Sports Pub1902 Bartillon Dr
Madison, WI 53704Chiefs Tavern300 Cottage Grove Rd
Madison, WI 53716Doolittles Woodfire Grill4323 E Towne Blvd
Madison, WI 53704East Side Club3735 Monona Dr
Monona, WI 53714Jade Monkey Cocktail Lounge109 Cottage Grove Rd
Madison, WI 53716Lazy Oaf Lounge1617 N Stoughton Rd
Madison, WI 53704Next Door Brewing Company2439 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704Sundown Saloon57 S. Stoughton Rd
Madison, WI 53714The Malt House2609 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Barrymore Theatre2090 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704Cardinal Bar Dance Club418 E Wilson St
Madison, WI 53703Chazen Museum of Art750 University Ave
Madison, WI 53706Dream Lanes13 Atlas Ct
Madison, WI 53714Madison Childrens Museum100 N Hamilton St
Madison, WI 53703Madison Museum of Contemporary Art227 State St
Madison, WI 53703Madison Public Library Hawthorne Branch2707 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704Marcus Palace Cinema2830 Hoepker Rd
Sun Prairie, WI 53590Monkey Business Institute2916 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704PaintBar Madison1224 Williamson St
Madison, WI 53703
Bridges Golf Course2702 Shopko Dr
Madison, WI 53704Concerts on the Square2 E Main St
Madison, WI 53702Eastside Farmers Market953 Jenifer St
Madison, WI 53703Hiestand Park4302 Milwaukee St
Madison, WI 53714Monona Community Pool1011 Nichols Rd
Monona, WI 53716Olbrich Botanical Gardens3330 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704Sycamore Park Dog Off Leash Park4517 Sycamore Park
Madison, WI 53714Warner Dog Park1625 N Port Dr
Madison, WI 53704
Alchemy1980 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704Cottage Cafe915 Atlas Ave
Madison, WI 53714Crema Cafe4124 Monona Dr
Madison, WI 53716El Poblano Mexican Restaurant3737 Milwaukee St
Madison, WI 53714Glass Nickel Pizza2916 Atwood Ave
Madison, WI 53704La Taguara3502 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704Maharaja Restaurant1707 Thierer Rd
Madison, WI 53704Pan y Pan3737 Milwaukee St
Madison, WI 53714Peoples Bakery2810 E Washington Ave
Madison, WI 53704Takumi Japanese Restaurant4222 E Towne Blvd
Madison, WI 53704
Herzing College5218 E Terrace Dr
Madison, WI 53718LaFollette High School702 Pflaum Rd
Madison, WI 53716Matc Madison Technical College1701 Wright St
Madison, WI 53704Schenk Elementary230 Schenk St
Madison, WI 53714UW Madison1308 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53715Whitehorse Middle School218 Schenk St
Madison, WI 53714
Is Anyone in the Office?
- Yes, even though our offices are temporarily closed, our team is available by phone and email.
- Due to volume, we are strongly encouraging all Residents to use the Resident Portal to make rental payments and to enter service requests. You can find the link to our portal on our community website.
How Can I VIew an Apartment Without Visiting the Property in Person?
- Check out the Galleries section on our website for virtual tours and photos.
- View our Floor Plans on our website
- Contact our Leasing Office and we would love to conduct a virtual tour with you!
How Do I Pay My Rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay through their Resident Portal accounts on our website if at all possible. If you do not have a Resident Portal account and have any questions about setting one up, please contact the office by phone or email and we would love to help!
- Use the Rent Drop Box found outside the Management Office, if available at your Community
How Do I Contact the Office Electronically?
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your Resident Portal account.
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
What If I Have a Maintenance Request?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency or essential maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Resident Portal or you can call or email the office with the request.
- Please call the office number and dial the appropriate number in the prompts for any After Hours Emergencies, should they arise.
- Essential repairs include:
- Sewage backup
- No electricity
- Water intrusion
- Any unsecured entry
- Gas leaks of smell of gas
- No heat - if outside temperature is under 45 degrees
- No air conditioning - if the outside temperature is above 80 degrees
- No hot water or no water
- Smoke detector malfunctions
- Kitchen sink and/or toilet stopped up - if only one in apartment
- Elevator failure
- Common area lighting failure (stairwell and breezeway)
- Malfunction of an essential appliance
I Have a Scheduled Move-In/Move-Out, Can That Still Happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to schedule an appointment or discuss potential renewal options.
Are Amenities Open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc .) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
Is the Office Accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible.
How Can I Stay Connected?
- Make sure that the office has your correct email address so that you are receiving email correspondence as it is sent out to the Community.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so that you do not miss out on Community networking and organized virtual Resident Events!
See What our Resident’s have to Say
Read resident testimonials to learn first-hand about all of our unique perks and amenities. Our resident reviews tell the story about life at Stonewood Village.
Contact Us for Apartments in Madison’s East Side
At Stonewood Village, great customer service is one of our top priorities. It’s our job to help you find the information you need. If you’re interested in renting one of our Madison East Side apartments, you can ask your question below using our online contact form. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible. Those of you that need to talk to a customer service representative can call the leasing office during business hours.
We’re open every day of the week except for Sundays. Helpful and courteous, our staff is dedicated to helping you with whatever you need. If you need more information about the local area, we’re happy to help you with that as well. Finding a great place to live shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Find out what it means to be a part of the Stonewood Village community and rent one of our apartments in Madison’s East Side today. Everyone deserves quality customer service.