Your Home Awaits
Apartments in Round Lake, IL | Rosewood Apartments
Low-Income Apartments for Rent in Round Lake, IL
Welcome to Rosewood Apartments located in the heart of Northern Illinois, outside of Chicago. Browse floor plans and see what makes Rosewood unique. We have a stunning variety of one, two and three-bedroom low-income apartments for rent in Round Lake, IL. Property features include wide-open green fields, a tot lot, and a picnic area. Located across the street from Bright Meadows Park, a beautiful place to relax after a long day! Rosewood Apartments are close to the city transportation, including Chicago Transit Authority CTA including Metra Commuter Rail and Pace Bus. Schedule a visit today!
We know that you’ll love our apartments in Round Lake, IL. Your new home comes with a private patio or balcony with a great view of the local community, energy efficient windows, and an updated kitchen with oak cabinets and appliances. Heat, water, cooking gas, sewer and your trash are also included! The apartment you’ve been looking for is at Rosewood.
Discover gorgeous apartments for rent in Round Lake, IL. Apply for your spot today!
Low-Income Round Lake Apartments with Spacious Floor Plans
Browse One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Apartments in Round Lake
Rosewood has some of the best low-income apartments in Round Lake. Rosewood Apartment community is a great place to call home. From the open green fields to spacious interiors, there are so many features to love about Rosewood. Choose from a selection of one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans. Your apartment home comes with a private patio or balcony which looks out over rows of trees and beautiful fields. The Rosewood property features gorgeous green grass and open outdoor areas.
Inside your new apartment in Round Lake, IL, you’ll find some convenient features including updated bathrooms and kitchens with oak cabinets, newer appliances, and tile flooring. Floor plans feature plush carpeting, energy-efficient windows, and built-in air conditioning. Schedule a tour to view our Round Lake apartments today!
Click here for the rental criteria!
Rosewood Apartments in Round Lake, IL
Low-Income Apartments in Round Lake with the Amenities You Love
There are so many reasons to make a home at Rosewood. When you rent one of our spacious apartments in Round Lake, you’ll get access to all of our amenities and a massive piece of property with open fields and a scenic picnic area. You’ll be glad to know that your heat, water, cooking gas, sewer, and trash are included in your rent payment every month. We even offer an online payment option for your added convenience. Take some items off of your to-do list and reserve your spot at Rosewood Apartments today!
The amenities at Rosewood were designed to keep you feeling relaxed and comfortable. Spend your days strolling through the neighborhood’s massive green fields. You’ll have direct access to Bright Meadows Park. Plus, the nearest public transportation stop is less than a mile away. Our community also features on-site laundry facilities, a tot lot, and a professional maintenance team. Get the amenities you love at Rosewood. Apply today!
- Storage Available for no additional fee
- Picnic Area with charcoal grills
- Cat Friendly
- Close to Public Transportation and Metra
- Value Pricing
- Controlled access entries
- Convenient laundry facilities with new machines
- Gas, Water, Sewer and Trash included
- Internet/Cable ready
- Housing Vouchers welcome
- AT&T Fiber Community
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Updated Kitchens and Baths
- Plush Carpet and upgraded tiles
- Energy Efficient windows
- Huge Closets
- Intercom entries
- Oak Cabinets
- Open Floorplans
Round Lake, IL Apartments Gallery
Take a look below at our gallery and you’ll see our Round Lake apartments interior and community photos.
Low-Income Apartments in Round Lake, IL with a Convenient Location
Round Lake Apartments Close to Public Transportation
Round Lake is a beautiful community with dozens of small lakes and ponds, gorgeous local parks, and picturesque residential streets. Rosewood Apartments are located outside of Hainesville and a few miles from Round Lake Park. Head up to Railroad Ave, and you’ll find some restaurants, a variety of stores, and a Lomeli’s Supermarket. The neighborhood also features some excellent local schools. Scroll through the map to learn more about the Round Lake neighborhood.
You won’t have to go far to enjoy the outdoors when you rent one of our Round Lake apartments. Bright Meadows Park is right across the street. It’s a gorgeous place to go for a long walk, a jog or a scenic afternoon picnic. You can also head off on a weekend adventure at one of the area’s many sprawling forests and lakes. Discover what you’ve been missing and apply to Rosewood today!
- 25th Alley Lounge
- Bukanas Sports Bar
- Fairfield Tap
- Four Coynes
- Lucky Emmas
- Mahoneys Madhouse Pub and Grub
- The Village Spirit
- Kristoffs Entertainment
- Regal Cinemas
- Renwood Golf Course
- Round Lake Aquatic Center
- Round Lake Nature Center Museum
- Round Lake Park District
- Bright Meadows Park
- Cedar Valley Park
- Fairfield Park
- Gateway Park
- Greenview Park
- Harts Hill Park
- Harts Wood Park
- Oak Tree Park
- Sunset Park
- Viking Park
- Chicago Pizza Authority
- Eggspress Cafe
- Iron Horse
- Lilys Pizza and Sandwiches
- Lomelis Rosticeria
- Maxs Pancake House
- Olandos Pizza Round Lake
- Rancho Nuevo
- Scottys Hotdogs
- The Pizza Place
We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button.
Contact Us | Rosewood Round Lake Apartments
Learn More About Our Low-Income Round Lake Apartments
At Rosewood, we believe that finding a new place to live should be as painless as possible. We strive to go above and beyond for our residents. If you need more information about our Round Lake apartments, you can ask your question online using our contact form. One of our leasing consultants will get back to you as fast as they can. You can also give us a call at our leasing office. The help you need is just a click or a phone call away. You can schedule a tour, learn more about the application process or check the latest availability. Contact the team at Rosewood today!
YES, we are still available for you!!! Even though our offices are temporarily closed to the public right now, we are providing virtual tours and assisting our Residents through phone and email. We understand that housing is essential and we are committed to working on ways to still be able to serve and connect with you through these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Anyone in the Office?
- Yes, even though our offices are temporarily closed, our team is available by phone and email
- Due to volume, we are strongly encouraging all Residents to use the Resident Portal to make rental payments and to enter service requests. You can find the link to our portal on our community website.
How Can I VIew an Apartment Without Visiting the Property in Person?
- Check out the Galleries section on our website for virtual tours and photos.
- View our Floor Plans on our website
- Contact our Leasing Office and we would love to conduct a virtual tour with you!
How Do I Pay My Rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay through their Resident Portal accounts on our website if at all possible. If you do not have a Resident Portal account and have any questions about setting one up, please contact the office by phone or email and we would love to help!
- Use the Rent Drop Box found outside the Management Office, if available at your Community
How Do I Contact the Office Electronically?
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your Resident Portal account.
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
What If I Have a Maintenance Request?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency or essential maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Resident Portal or you can call or email the office with the request.
- Please call the office number and dial the appropriate number in the prompts for any After Hours Emergencies, should they arise.
- Essential repairs include:
- Sewage backup
- No electricity
- Water intrusion
- Any unsecured entry
- Gas leaks or smell of gas
- No heat - if the outside temperature is under 45 degrees
- No air conditioning - if the outside temperature is above 80 degrees
- No hot water or no water
- Smoke detectors malfunctions
- Kitchen sink and/or toilet stopped up - if only one in the apartment
- Elevator failure
- Common area lighting failure (stairwell and breezeway)
- Malfunction of an essential appliance
I Have a Scheduled Move-In/Move-Out, Can That Still Happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to schedule an appointment or discuss potential renewal options.
Are Amenities Open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc .) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
Is the Office Accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible
How Can I Stay Connected?
- Make sure that the office has your correct email address so that you are receiving email correspondence as it is sent out to the Community.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so that you do not miss out on Community networking and organized virtual Resident Events!
Mon: 9am - 5pm
Tues, Fri: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 7pm
Thur: 12pm - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat & Sun: Closed
Offices are Temporarily Closed and Hours May Fluctuate. Team is available by Phone or Email.