- Unique layouts, create a charming space
- Loft-style floor plans with two story ceilings
- Stainless Steel appliance package including microwave and dishwasher
- Designer countertops and cabinetry with wine racks and track lighting
- Large closet space (you have to see it to believe it!)
- Private Patios or Balconies with select facing our gorgeous courtyard
- Ceiling Fans (A Must!)
- Free Heat & AC
- Cable & Internet Ready
EXPLORE ST. LOUIS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Park 44 is located in the city’s exclusive Central West End neighborhood. You’ll be just blocks away from illustrious boutiques and stores, fine dining and Forest Park. The entire city will be your playground when you live in one of our Central West End apartments. From local museums to some of the greatest universities in the country, Park 44 gives you access to the best of everything in this great American city. Getting around will be a breeze when you live so close to the city’s public transportation system. Get the urban oasis of your dreams in one of our gorgeous Studio, 1 Bedroom Lofts, or 2 Bedroom Townhouse apartments in St Louis.
Experience community in an urban environment in Central West End at Park 44 Apartments
Park 44 has gorgeous Studio, 1 Bedroom Lofts, and 2 Bedroom Townhouse apartments available for rent. These modern interiors are filled with exclusive features and perks. You’ll find unique stairways, mirrored closets and high ceilings. Select units even have a private patio or balcony. It has everything you need to create the ultimate living environment. Reserve one of our Central West End apartments today before they’re all gone. This is your chance to live in one of the best urban communities in the city. Get more out of life with one of our Studio, 1 Bedroom Loft, or 2 Bedroom Townhouse apartments in St. Louis.
View Studio, 1 Bedroom Loft, and 2 Bedroom Townhouse apartments in St. Louis
At Park 44, we like to give our residents as many options as possible. We know that you’ll love our apartments in St. Louis. You can search through our portfolio of floor plans right on our website. We have a range of Studio, 1 Bedroom Loft, and 2 Bedroom Townhouse Apartments available. Pricing and square footage is listed for your convenience. Click through our photo gallery or watch one of our video tours to see every inch of these spacious interiors.
Spacious Studio Apartments and 2 floor Loft and Townhome Floor plans
Every unit comes with a comprehensive stainless steel appliance package including microwave and dishwasher. The mirrored closets are perfect for getting ready in the morning. Our updated kitchen cabinets create a warm and inviting environment. Select floor plans come with a private balcony or patio with street views or overlooking our gorgeous string lit courtyard. Ask about our units that come with an additional half bath! You’ll love our plush carpeted stairways, creating the ideal loft environment. Rent one of our Studio, 1 Bedroom Loft, or 2 Bedroom Townhouse apartments today and make Park 44 your new home!
LIVING IN ONE OF OUR ST. LOUIS APARTMENTS IS A DREAM COME TRUE
Park 44 is an urban and walkable community steps from Downtown St Louis and Forest Park. We have an outdoor seating and grilling area strung with enchanting string lights at night in our mood inspiring courtyard that is perfect for neighborhood cookouts or celebrations, early reading with your morning coffee, or late night conversations with your favorite glass of wine. Onsite laundry facilities provide an added touch of convenience. But the best thing about living in one of our Downtown St. Louis apartments is the neighborhood. Central West End is definitely the place to be. A wealth of fabulous stores, great restaurants, and exceptional schools are just beyond your doorstep. We’re only three blocks away from Forest Park! It has scenic trailways, outdoor theater venues, the St. Louis Zoo, and the St. Louis Art Museum. Living next to one of the greatest city parks of all time is just the icing on the cake.
These Downtown St. Louis Apartments Are Going Fast!
There are so many reasons to fall in love with our Downtown St. Louis apartments. Get the urban lifestyle you’ve been craving with a home at Park 44. It’s city living like you’ve never experienced before.
- Courtyard with pergola, seating and outdoor grills underneath enchanting string lights
- Laundry facility on site
- Close to public transportation
- Professional Maintenance Team
- Package receiving, guest lounge
- Controlled access lobby with coffee bar
- PARKING options - reserved spots or garage
- MetroLink is blocks away, bus stops on every corner
- Cats and Dogs under 25 lbs Allowed (1 per unit with breed restrictions)
- Beautiful guest suite available for rent
- Blocks from Downtown St Louis and Forrest Park
- Resident activities
Park 44 Apartments in St Louis MO for Rent
Park 44 apartments in St Louis, MO is ideally located to give quick and easy access to the best St Louis has to offer! Take a peak at the categories below for local neighborhood things to do and the convenience of your location when you become a resident of Park 44.
Bar Louie14 Maryland Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63108Brennans4659 Maryland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Dressels Public House419 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Gamlin Whiskey House236 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108HandleBar4127 Manchester Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110International Tap House16 S Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63018Mandarin44 Maryland Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63108Rosies Place4573 Laclede Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Sub Zero Vodka Bar308 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108The Wine Press4436 Olive St
Saint Louis, MO 63108
Busch Stadium250 Stadium Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63102Chaifetz Arena1 S Compton Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63013Missouri Botanical Garden4344 Shaw Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63110Moolah Theatre and Lounge3821 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63103Saint Louis Science Center5050 Oakland Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Scottrade Center1401 Clark Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63013The Improv Shop510 N Euclid
Saint Louis, MO 63018The Muny1 Theatre Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63112The Ready Room4195 Manchester Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Third Degree Glass Factory5200 Delmar Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
BBQ Saloon4900 Laclede Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Brasserie by Niche4580 Laclede Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Chi Sushi4 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Ellsworth Cafe107 N Newstead Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Retreat Gastropub2 N Sarah St
Saint Louis, MO 63108Shake Shack60 N Euclid Ave
St. Louis, MO 63108Shapiros Market111 N Newstead Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108St Louis Coffee Oasis and Mediterranean Cafe8 S Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Thai 202235 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108The Scottish Arms8 S Sarah St
Saint Louis, MO 63108Tortillaria Mexican Kitchen8 S Euclid Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108
Cole Elementary School3935 Enright Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108Head Start Spring911 North Spring Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108Metro High School4015 McPherson Avenue
Saint Louis, MO 63108Saint Louis College of Pharmacy4588 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Saint Louis University1 North Grand Boulevard
Saint Louis, MO 63103Stevens Middle School1033 Whittier Street St
Saint Louis, MO 63113Washington University1 Brookings Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63130
Cassies316 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108City Greens Market4260 Manchester Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110IKEA1 Ikea Way
Saint Louis, MO 63110Left Bank Books399 N Euclid Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63108Lululemon Athletica13 Maryland Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63108Saint Louis Galleria1155 Saint Louis Galleria
Saint Louis, MO 63117Schnucks Lindell4171 Lindell Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108Straubs302 N Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63108Whole Foods4577 W Pine Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63108
Is Anyone in the Office?
- Yes, even though our offices are temporarily closed, our team is available by phone and email.
- Due to volume, we are strongly encouraging all Residents to use the Resident Portal to make rental payments and to enter service requests. You can find the link to our portal on our community website.
How Can I VIew an Apartment Without Visiting the Property in Person?
- Check out the Galleries section on our website for virtual tours and photos.
- View our Floor Plans on our website
- Contact our Leasing Office and we would love to conduct a virtual tour with you!
How Do I Pay My Rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay through their Resident Portal accounts on our website if at all possible. If you do not have a Resident Portal account and have any questions about setting one up, please contact the office by phone or email and we would love to help!
- Use the Rent Drop Box found outside the Management Office, if available at your Community
How Do I Contact the Office Electronically?
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your Resident Portal account.
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
What If I Have a Maintenance Request?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency or essential maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Resident Portal or you can call or email the office with the request.
- Please call the office number and dial the appropriate number in the prompts for any After Hours Emergencies, should they arise.
- Essential repairs include:
- Sewage backup
- No electricity
- Water intrusion
- Any unsecured entry
- Gas leaks of smell of gas
- No heat - if outside temperature is under 45 degrees
- No air conditioning - if the outside temperature is above 80 degrees
- No hot water or no water
- Smoke detector malfunctions
- Kitchen sink and/or toilet stopped up - if only one in apartment
- Elevator failure
- Common area lighting failure (stairwell and breezeway)
- Malfunction of an essential appliance
I Have a Scheduled Move-In/Move-Out, Can That Still Happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to schedule an appointment or discuss potential renewal options.
Are Amenities Open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc .) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
Is the Office Accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible.
How Can I Stay Connected?
- Make sure that the office has your correct email address so that you are receiving email correspondence as it is sent out to the Community.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so that you do not miss out on Community networking and organized virtual Resident Events!
Our resident reviews tell the story about life at Park 44 Apartments
Read resident testimonials to hear what our resident's have to say about the Park 44 community and our wonderful customer service. You are special to us here at Park 44!
Contact the Leasing Team at Park 44 for Apartments for Rent in St. Louis, MO
You are the top priority at Park 44. Whether you are already a current resident or are considering a move, we want to know if you have any concerns or questions about our apartments for rent in Central West End St Louis, MO. Please take a moment to call, stop in, or send us a message through the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!