Your Home Awaits
Welcome to Fountain Square Senior Apartments a residential community featuring One and Two bedroom apartments in Waukegan, IL. Spacious layouts and amenities welcome you home, along with exceptional service and an ideal location within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Are you looking for an apt for rent in Waukegan, IL? Contact our friendly, professional office staff to schedule a tour today.
View Fountain Square Senior Apartments Apartments in Waukegan, IL Floor Plans
One look at our spacious floor plans and it's easy to see how Fountain Square Senior Apartments is different from other apartments for rent in Waukegan, IL. With a variety of floor plans to choose from, we’re certain there’s one that’s just right for you. Browse our One and Two bedroom floor plans.
Click here for the rental criteria!
Luxurious Amenities at Fountain Square Senior Apartments Apartments
The living spaces at Fountain Square Senior Apartments are thoughtfully designed for comfort and convenience in mind, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you won’t find in any other apartments for rent in Waukegan.
- Accessible and Adaptable Units
- Patio Grilling Area
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Cats and Small Dogs Welcome
- Water, Sewer and Trash Included in Rent
- Clubroom with Billiards
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facilities on Every Floor
- Environmentally Responsible*
*Solar panels, efficient windows and plumbing and recycle chutes
- Full Appliance Package
- Beautiful Cabinetry
- Central Heat and AC
- Controlled Access
- Energy Efficient Windows
- Spacious Kitchens
Waukegan, IL Apartments Gallery
Take a look below at our gallery and you’ll see our Waukegan apartments interior and community photos.
Fountain Square Senior Apartments in Waukegan, IL for Rent
Fountain Square Senior Apartments apartments in Waukegan is ideally situated to give you easy access to the best of what the area has to offer. Browse the categories for local services and attractions near you.
- 17 North Bar and Grill
- Anastasias Restaurant and Sports Lounge
- Bally Muck Tavern
- Base 42 Bar and Grill
- Booners Place
- Green Town Tavern
- Lime Lounge
- The Frolic Inc
- Brunswick Bowling
- Genesee Theatre
- Great America
- Great Lakes Naval Museum
- Gurnee Marcus Cinema
- The Peoples Choice Family Fun Center
- Avocado Express
- Big Eds BBQ
- Chuck Wagon Restaurant
- CYOC Create Your Own Cheesecake and Cheesesteak
- El Rey del Pollo Asado
- Joes Pizzaria
- La Canoa
- Papa Marcos Grill And Kabob
- Sazon Cocina Mexicana
- The Original Chicago Hoagie Hut
We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. Visit our Resident Portal and pay rent with a simple click of the button.
Contact Us About Our Waukegan Apartments
Feel free to contact us by phone or send us a note using the form below. You can also just drop by the leasing office for apartments for rent in Waukegan, IL; we'd be delighted to give you a tour. We look forward to hearing from you.
YES, we are still available for you!!! Even though our offices are temporarily closed to the public right now, we are providing virtual tours and assisting our Residents through phone and email. We understand that housing is essential and we are committed to working on ways to still be able to serve and connect with you through these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Anyone in the Office?
- Yes, even though our offices are temporarily closed, our team is available by phone and email
- Due to volume, we are strongly encouraging all Residents to use the Resident Portal to make rental payments and to enter service requests. You can find the link to our portal on our community website.
How Can I View an Apartment Without Visiting the Property in Person?
- Check out the Galleries section on our website for virtual tours and photos.
- View our Floor Plans on our website
- Contact our Leasing Office and we would love to conduct a virtual tour with you!
How Do I Pay My Rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay through their Resident Portal accounts on our website if at all possible. If you do not have a Resident Portal account and have any questions about setting one up, please contact the office by phone or email and we would love to help!
- Use the Rent Drop Box found outside the Management Office, if available at your Community
How Do I Contact the Office Electronically?
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your Resident Portal account.
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
What If I Have a Maintenance Request?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency or essential maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Resident Portal or you can call or email the office with the request.
- Please call the office number and dial the appropriate number in the prompts for any After Hours Emergencies, should they arise.
- Essential repairs include:
- Sewage backup
- No electricity
- Water intrusion
- Any unsecured entry
- Gas leaks or smell of gas
- No heat - if the outside temperature is under 45 degrees
- No air conditioning - if the outside temperature is above 80 degrees
- No hot water or no water
- Smoke detectors malfunctions
- Kitchen sink and/or toilet stopped up - if only one in the apartment
- Elevator failure
- Common area lighting failure (stairwell and breezeway)
- Malfunction of an essential appliance
I Have a Scheduled Move-In/Move-Out, Can That Still Happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to schedule an appointment or discuss potential renewal options.
Are Amenities Open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc .) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
Is the Office Accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible
How Can I Stay Connected?
- Make sure that the office has your correct email address so that you are receiving email correspondence as it is sent out to the Community.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so that you do not miss out on Community networking and organized virtual Resident Events!