Find a New Apartment for Rent in Vernon Hills, IL Today!
Contact Us to Reserve an Apartment for Rent in Vernon Hills, IL
If you’re looking for a spacious, affordable apartment for rent in Vernon Hills, IL, Emerald Pointe is the place for you! We know that you’ll love our open-style floor plans and convenient on-site features. You can simplify your housing search by contacting one of our leasing consultants today. A member of our team will be glad to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. You can schedule a tour of the community, learn more about the application process, or reserve one of our apartment homes online.
If you have any questions, you can send us an email or give us a call at our leasing office during business hours. We believe that everyone deserves a better customer service experience. With so many ways to connect, finding an apartment for rent in Vernon Hills, IL just got a lot easier. Learn more about the Emerald Pointe community and contact us today!
YES, we are still available for you!!! Even though our offices are temporarily closed to the public right now, we are providing virtual tours and assisting our Residents through phone and email. We understand that housing is essential and we are committed to working on ways to still be able to serve and connect with you through these uncertain times.
COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Anyone in the Office?
- Yes, even though our offices are temporarily closed, our team is available by phone and email
- Due to volume, we are strongly encouraging all Residents to use the Resident Portal to make rental payments and to enter service requests. You can find the link to our portal on our community website.
How Can I View an Apartment Without Visiting the Property in Person?
- Check out the Galleries section on our website for virtual tours and photos.
- View our Floor Plans on our website
- Contact our Leasing Office and we would love to conduct a virtual tour with you!
How Do I Pay My Rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay through their Resident Portal accounts on our website if at all possible. If you do not have a Resident Portal account and have any questions about setting one up, please contact the office by phone or email and we would love to help!
- Use the Rent Drop Box found outside the Management Office, if available at your Community
How Do I Contact the Office Electronically?
- Call us at the number on our website.
- If you’re a resident, you can e-mail us from your Resident Portal account.
- Complete the Contact Us form on our website.
What If I Have a Maintenance Request?
- At this time, we are only addressing emergency or essential maintenance requests. You can enter a service request on our Resident Portal or you can call or email the office with the request.
- Please call the office number and dial the appropriate number in the prompts for any After Hours Emergencies, should they arise.
- Essential repairs include:
- Sewage backup
- No electricity
- Water intrusion
- Any unsecured entry
- Gas leaks or smell of gas
- No heat - if the outside temperature is under 45 degrees
- No air conditioning - if the outside temperature is above 80 degrees
- No hot water or no water
- Smoke detectors malfunctions
- Kitchen sink and/or toilet stopped up - if only one in the apartment
- Elevator failure
- Common area lighting failure (stairwell and breezeway)
- Malfunction of an essential appliance
I Have a Scheduled Move-In/Move-Out, Can That Still Happen?
- Yes! Please contact us to schedule an appointment or discuss potential renewal options.
Are Amenities Open?
- At this time, all non-essential amenities are closed (Fitness Center, Pool, Business Center, etc .) All laundry facilities, where applicable, will remain open at this time.
Is the Office Accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible
How Can I Stay Connected?
- Make sure that the office has your correct email address so that you are receiving email correspondence as it is sent out to the Community.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram so that you do not miss out on Community networking and organized virtual Resident Events!